Maintaining code quality is the biggest challenge for beginners. In today post we are going to talk about two best ways to improve your React code By using these two methods you will automatically learn about the best practices for your React code.
Ways to improve your React Code
I personally uses these two ways to improve my code in day to day life. The two methods are mentioned below
- ESLint statically analyzes your code to quickly find problems. ESLint is built into most text editors and you can run ESLint as part of your continuous integration pipeline.
- Many problems ESLint finds can be automatically fixed. ESLint fixes are syntax-aware so you won’t experience errors introduced by traditional find-and-replace algorithms.
- Preprocess code, use custom parsers, and write your own rules that work alongside ESLint’s built-in rules. You can customize ESLint to work exactly the way you need it for your project.
npm install eslint --save-dev
npx eslint --init
After that you need to follow steps shown on your terminal. You can check this article for full details.
I strongly recommend using Eslint extension with your vscode to see the problems on your editor instead of terminal.
DeepScan follows the execution and data flow of program in greater depth. This enables finding issues that syntax-based linters can’t.
DeepScan classifies issues by 2 categories and 3-level impacts. So you can focus on major issues first and gradually.
Also noisy issues are aggressively suppressed and detailed guides are provided to let you simply know where the problem is.
- Check your code in terms of error and code quality lint tools can’t detect
- Minimize code reviews by automated inspection
- Catch mistakes before committing
- Ensure code quality for the whole project
- Keep up with project status and issues
- Get the measure on the project
- Increase confidence before code ships